tenor (4).gif

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Please keep us posted with your build with tons of photos! :)

OP
OP
JimmyJim

JimmyJim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to say I am completely overwhelmed by the warm welcome. This can be such an intimidating hobby to start with, but i think we can all agree that we’ve seen some pretty brutal replies on various Internet forums when “newbies” ask questions that some of us take for granted. Or even the elitist vibe some of the shops give off to “outsiders”. Hats off on an amazing response from a welcoming community of aquarists, class act all around!

OP
OP
JimmyJim

JimmyJim

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I think most people started out freshwater I know I did. Saltwater has a lot more choices ... which is good and bad. Have fun!!

It’s turning out to be a lot like my Jeep which stands for Just Empty Every Pocket. I’ve always said, owning a Jeep is like a love affair. Mostly between the Jeep and my wallet. This new found love for salt is shaping up to be the same way. Already trying to convince the CFO that I need a 150+ in our sitting room. [emoji3]

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to say I am completely overwhelmed by the warm welcome. This can be such an intimidating hobby to start with, but i think we can all agree that we’ve seen some pretty brutal replies on various Internet forums when “newbies” ask questions that some of us take for granted. Or even the elitist vibe some of the shops give off to “outsiders”. Hats off on an amazing response from a welcoming community of aquarists, class act all around!

@JimmyJim, welcome to reef2reef! This is hands down the best saltwater forum on the internet, world wide. We have members from across the globe that call us home. Some of the top experts in Marine keeping come here to reef2reef to share and discuss topics.

We are a sharing community and welcome long time hobbyist and new to the hobby alike.

Welcome!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 75 37.7%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back