long time lurker first time poster

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericacax3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!
 
1CD2DBE3-18F4-4707-8B0B-00A96282E51D.gif
 
hello! been lurking on the threads for awhile without making an account - figured it was time though. I run a nuvo 10g - stocked with LPS and softies
Welcome ya ole softie..haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new