long time lurker first time poster

  • Thread starter Thread starter ericacax3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!! The IM Nuvo 10g is a great nano tank and because of its popularity there are a lot of mods that have been done (e.g., lights, pumps, filtration, etc.) and a lot of build threads based on that tank. We're glad you're here!
 
Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
hello! been lurking on the threads for awhile without making an account - figured it was time though. I run a nuvo 10g - stocked with LPS and softies

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you



…Explore…Learn…Share

5KxK.gif
 
hello! been lurking on the threads for awhile without making an account - figured it was time though. I run a nuvo 10g - stocked with LPS and softies
Nice u decided to join u definitely won’t regret it. I’m loving this site awesome people
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new