Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community and family !

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I have been reading and lurking for quite a while and finally decided to create an account.

I used to have three saltwater tanks (from 10 to 110 gallons) until I quit the hobby when I had to move. I finally decided to get back into it and a few months later I am back to having three tanks again (one of them my husband's who I managed to drag into it as well).
Reading this forum has been both, a blessing and a curse. Back then I never tested anything and it somehow worked out. Now I am obsessed with every little thing and every minor change and have to immediately research it :rolleyes::D
Anyway, the people here have already helped me out a great deal with getting started again (the right way this time) and I am looking forward to learning and contributing.
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any stupid grammatical mistakes :confused:

Hello and welcome to the channel. What size, style tank are you going with this time?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
I have been reading and lurking for quite a while and finally decided to create an account.

I used to have three saltwater tanks (from 10 to 110 gallons) until I quit the hobby when I had to move. I finally decided to get back into it and a few months later I am back to having three tanks again (one of them my husband's who I managed to drag into it as well).
Reading this forum has been both, a blessing and a curse. Back then I never tested anything and it somehow worked out. Now I am obsessed with every little thing and every minor change and have to immediately research it :rolleyes::D
Anyway, the people here have already helped me out a great deal with getting started again (the right way this time) and I am looking forward to learning and contributing.
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any stupid grammatical mistakes :confused:
Excellent write up! Your English is fabulous!

I hope you are enjoying finally making an account and posting! Also welcome!

If you are so inclined, I would love your support and feedback on reefing channel, been super fun starting it up and would think you could possibly get some tips and tricks off of it as well! Here is this weeks upload!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello!

Welcome!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back