Long time lurking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aswswild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aswswild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
200
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i decided to join been doing saltwater since 1990 and have always enjoyed it. I am of the school of don’t touch it just enjoy it. I have 2 tanks now 1 fish only an one reef. Have had my gold strip maroon clown for 12 years look forward to get some support from the community an input.
 
Wtr2rpsy.gif
Welcome to R2R!!
 
So i decided to join been doing saltwater since 1990 and have always enjoyed it. I am of the school of don’t touch it just enjoy it. I have 2 tanks now 1 fish only an one reef. Have had my gold strip maroon clown for 12 years look forward to get some support from the community an input.
So glad you came out of the shadows. We could always use another person with experience on here! Welcome to R2R!
Beatles Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new