Long-time reefkeeper, first shop, first post!

CulpeperCorals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
11
Location
Culpeper
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I'm in central VA and have been in the hobby for over 20yrs, posting some back in the reefcentral days.

I love the problem solving that is the daily part of this hobby. It keeps me going. Around 5 years ago I got my brother-in-law hooked with long discussions about my old 90g tank and 30g cube. It's been 3 years since I upgraded my setup to my dream 240g in-wall system as the main display and 50g clownfish harem anemone tank. Combine that with his 165g tank overflowing with cherry-picked torches, and I don't know how many tanks he ran to breed his clownfish fry... and we have a lot of water!

This past year I added on 2 60g frag tanks so that we can start sharing many of these great coral and get to experience more!

This year we're hoping to get a core group together in our area to grow the hobby here and start hosting some great events.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new