Longer Needles for Aiptasia-X

ThatsNoMoon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
89
Reaction score
103
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere before but I thought I'd share a little trick I learnt the other day. I have aiptasia at the back of the Reefer250 which is a bit far to reach so while looking online for longer needles I couldn't really find what I needed until I stumbled upon Dog insemination catheters. They fit perfectly onto needles, soft plastic and flexible but not floppy so you don't have to worry about them snapping if you catch them on a rock crevis at the back of the tank.

dog.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new