Longtime Reader, First Time Poster

JPK_Esquire

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
244
Reaction score
207
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been reading and learning on here for about a year. Thought it was about time I start sharing some of my experiences for others to learn from.

I currently have a 32g Biocube, with mostly LPS and few softies. Moving up to a new 180g Custom Planet Aquarium in the next 30-45 days. Starting a build thread elsewhere on the 180g. Comments welcome!
 
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 4.06.20 PM.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new