Look what just arrived!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,647
Reaction score
67,846
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll do an unboxing vid later tonight, but for now... here's a teaser... 8-)

20190813_150818.jpg


20190813_150855.jpg
 
Mindstream!!! ahhhh!!!

So once you set it up do they have everything in place to run full capabilities?

Excited to see some reviews on this!
I'll post what my experience is a little later on. Right now, I just got it, and have to leave without unboxing or playing with it for a few hours. ;Drowning
 
Mindstream!!! ahhhh!!!

So once you set it up do they have everything in place to run full capabilities?

Excited to see some reviews on this!

Awesome! Congratulations!
 
OOooooh, your mindstream
 
I hope it’s a bust only because I just got my trident and my marriage can’t afford another 1000 dollar hit lol
In all seriousness that’s awesome!! Can’t wait to see the vid!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new