Looking for a couple 3D printed parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay Z
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any progress yet? Need anything else from my end? I'm still a month or 2 out for my plumbing and other upgrades.
 
I was too busy last weekend. I should be getting it printed this weekend. Ill let you know as soon as its done. My printer uses a Chinese power supply so I don't run it while I'm not home.
 
I was too busy last weekend. I should be getting it printed this weekend. Ill let you know as soon as its done. My printer uses a Chinese power supply so I don't run it while I'm not home.
Lol. Can understand that.
 
20190819_071001.jpg


First part done. Do you want one or two sets?
 
Looks awesome man. Honestly would like 3 if possible. Setting up matching tanks and third for a spare. If not just 2. Let me know if I owe you anything for them and your time.
 
Three is fine with me. Ill get them printing tonight and should be able to ship by Thursday.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new