Looking for a large tank 8-10ft / 400-500g

Biff0rz

View Badges
Reaction score
Probably a pipe dream but I'm looking for a large tank. Glass only, 8-10ft long, overflow on the back (not peninsula), low iron glass. Something in the 400-500g range. I know these don't show up often but it's worth a shot while I save for a new one I suppose.

BRS

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I can vouch for Exotic Aquariums and say that they make great tanks. I had the pleasure of watching the owner make a large tank and he did not cut any corners or skimp on the materials.

OP
Biff0rz

Biff0rz

View Badges
Reaction score
AS

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok wow, that's pretty much the exact tank I want and from the builder!! When I saw ricos build I was saying I want an exotic aquariums tank. I messaged him, I really hope it's available. Thanks a TON!
You're welcome bud, I hope it works out for you. If it does make sure to send me some pics of the build, if I wasn't so far away from this tank I'd consider buying it myself but the transport would be tough for me. God luck, you probably won't find another tank this sweet or this big anytime soon.

OP
Biff0rz

Biff0rz

View Badges
Reaction score
You're welcome bud, I hope it works out for you. If it does make sure to send me some pics of the build, if I wasn't so far away from this tank I'd consider buying it myself but the transport would be tough for me. God luck, you probably won't find another tank this sweet or this big anytime soon.
The only issue is its a peninsula.. Ug. I don't really have a place to put it. Darnit. Still going to chat w him about it.

How many tangs (surgeonfish) do you have in your reef tank?

Votes: 182 22.6%

Votes: 177 21.9%

Votes: 143 17.7%

Votes: 107 13.3%

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • 5+

Votes: 127 15.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 0.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online