• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a new online vendor? BOOM

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bassmaster116

IDK what im doing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title says it all, go check out @BoomCorals. Quinn has got everything you need and never knew you needed. This guy has the best looking stuff around and is not afraid to share his wisdom. Trust me its not my first time ordering or my last...Yes i just enjoy his business that much that i will continue to let everyone know who isn’t a customer is missing out. Trust me the guy has good healthy colorfull CHUNKY pieces. I say pieces because its not some half dead nub, and definitely isn’t gouging your wallet. Customer service is beyond top notch. Now here are some recent pieces i purchased that i am so so excited about.
9C901CD1-0D1A-4256-A717-BEF17EEA67F3.jpeg
DA78100F-081C-4F6B-A94E-CFA678713050.jpeg
05DAEC91-9592-4114-9508-3DDC6702BD65.jpeg
87743D7E-3473-4B8C-BC68-F2791468A094.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back