• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a red sea 250 G2

Asian Hurricane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HI, I am looking to buy a red sea 250 v2 or G2 if someone is looking to sell theirs. Preferably white but I am open to the black as well. Thanks!
 
I have a Red Sea 250 g2 6months old. Been thinking of selling it. I work full time hvac job and it’s hard to keep up with my reef
 
I have a Red Sea 250 g2 6months old. Been thinking of selling it. I work full time hvac job and it’s hard to keep up with my reef
What are you asking for it? What is included?
 
HI, I am looking to buy a red sea 250 v2 or G2 if someone is looking to sell theirs. Preferably white but I am open to the black as well. Thanks!
Red Sea Max 250 - AIO - with tons of upgrades. Tank itself replaced just a few years ago to fix a factory defect. I'm in Somers, NY. Stand in great condition. MP40s, Tunze Comline Skimmer, Lights upgraded with Steve's LED custom made to fit the RSM hood.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new