Looking for a squamosa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
clammania has some nice squamosas and he is going to have a live sale on Ins this Saturday
 
clammania has some nice squamosas and he is going to have a live sale on Ins this Saturday
I saw that. He won't reply to emails and his live sales are during the day on the weekends which doesn't work for me. Also I've noticed a lot of aptasia on his clams while looking at pics, vids.
 
Hey all, where's everyone getting online clams from these days? I'm specifically looking for a squamosa.
Yo! What’s cracking man!
 
Hey all, where's everyone getting online clams from these days? I'm specifically looking for a squamosa.
Welcome back. Have not hear from you for a long time.
 
Sub'd for clam sources :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Hey Troylee! It's been a while! How's it going? Are you back in the hobby again?
Haha! Yeah it’s been 12 years for me… I got a little cube like 6 months ago and that lasted me a couple months before I dove in and went big… good to see a familiar face around here..
 
Thanks! I've been around, just haven't posted much lately. Life's been crazy busy!
Busy for me too. Good to see an Oldtimers like us still around.
 

Attachments

  • 20230417_210203.jpg
    20230417_210203.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 67
Looking for a blue squammy myself. Any other leads?
A couple of months ago I contacted East Pacific Aquaculture and they said they would have 2-3” ones coming in this spring. I haven’t back from them, perhaps I need to look again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new