looking for advice, pro's and cons

JCSReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking at either a 65g reef ready or the new JBJ 45g all in one. I am leaning forwards the 65g with a sump and what not but do like the sleek all in one JBJ. Any input??
 
It comes down to personal preference and funding. Funding the 65RR would cost more as you would need a sump, return pump etc. I'm a big fan of the bigger the better for water volume. Makes mistakes less painful.
 
65g RR, you can customize those easier than an all in one
 
I have a 65 and abolustely love it! I don't think you'd be disappointed going that direction.
 
65g RR, you can customize those easier than an all in one

+1. I have found every all in one needs adjustments and tweaks. Go with the 65, just for customability, the extra volume is bonus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new