Looking for an ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter aereaus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aereaus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Reaction score
120
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place -- feel free to remove the post if I'm breaking a rule. So I added some pink stylophora to my tank Monday and today I noticed a hitch hiker. Overall the coral has seemed healthy and happy polyps extending fully and color returning although it looks fairly unhappy in this photo (rescued it from a poorly kept system.) Can anyone tell me what this tiny crab is?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    821.9 KB · Views: 184
Think it could just be an adolescent? He has interesting markings but is literally the size of a pencil tip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new