Looking for Biocube 32 Chaeto Holder STL File

1

176583

Guest
View Badges
Does anyone have an stl for a chaeto holder? I have a Biocube 32 along with the media basket, but want to be more refugium, like I have been in the past. Last time I added chaeto it was a disaster. I would like to PETG print some sort of chaeto holder as my nitrate levels are higher than I like. I saw one person had a cool one, but I am not going to pay for something I can print myself. Plus, this design won't fit in my Biocube 32.

Thanks for all your help as usual!

IMG_3676.png
 
I am, just joined, but I've got a 3d printer and will soon have a Biocube 16. So I'm here for you! Hah
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new