Looking for designer clowns

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I’ve been out of the hobby for a few years now and I’ve been thinking about setting up a small tank with a couple clowns. looking for suggestions on the best place to look for a couple nice clowns. All the lfs were disappearing when I got out, don’t know what’s out there now. Anyone breeding clowns locally?

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gabe, welcome back!

Wetpets in Vernon is really good. Blake's just moved to Wallingford, pretty good too for fish. Most of the CT traffic is on Facebook but not like it used to be on the RC days. Haven't heard of anybody around that is breeding them though.

Max Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gabe, Welcome back indeed.
If Wetpets or Blakes dont have what your looking for we still have a few down at our shop in Bridgeport at MaxReef. Feel free to give us a call before you come.
DESIGNER CLOWN SALE.PNG

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gabe, welcome back!

Wetpets in Vernon is really good. Blake's just moved to Wallingford, pretty good too for fish. Most of the CT traffic is on Facebook but not like it used to be on the RC days. Haven't heard of anybody around that is breeding them though.

Hey Pat,
Hi Gabe, welcome back!

Hey Pat, thanks. Still got your tank going? It was always one of my favorites.

I’ll have to get in the car and take a tour one of these days. I don’t do social media but it seems where everything is at now a days.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Gabe, Welcome back indeed.
If Wetpets or Blakes dont have what your looking for we still have a few down at our shop in Bridgeport at MaxReef. Feel free to give us a call before you come.
DESIGNER CLOWN SALE.PNG
I’ll have stop by and check it out. Thanks.

Back