Looking for green long polyp toadstool

Coral_Calypso

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been searching for a frag of a very long polyp green toadstool but haven’t had much luck outside of finding bigger extremely expensive ones on eBay. I like smaller frags over colonies bc I like watching my coral grow with my tank. Does anyone know of a good reliable place to find this coral? I seem to only be able to locate short tentacles or non green variety. I’m looking to add more color and movement to my tank. Preferably green cap, green tentacles with some good length that still looks green under both blue and white lights. I know they’re out there but I’m not having any luck locally or online thus far. Any help would be much appreciated, I know it may be challenging to find. Thank you.

(Image is borrowed from bahamallama Instagram as an example)

IMG_3094.jpeg
 
I bought mine from @Chad Chapman. It grows so well for me I have to frag it every couple months and toss it out. He's a great seller and has clean tanks.


Let me know if you want/need pics.
I also got one from chad. Great piece. Very healthy.
 
Closed because lights just turned on but I have a few medium sized and 1 large. About 7 inches tip to tip.
 

Attachments

  • 20250306_182141.jpg
    20250306_182141.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 94
I bought mine from @Chad Chapman. It grows so well for me I have to frag it every couple months and toss it out. He's a great seller and has clean tanks.


Let me know if you want/need pics.
I'd really like to see a pic. Could you please post one. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new