• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for live rock/rubble in DMV - DC/NoVA

JetsIrish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I have slowly been accumulating supplies for my first reef build (stay tuned for a build thread) for a Waterbox 100.3. I’m Just about ready to get this thing filled. To that end, I’m Looking for some live rock/rubble to get things started off on the right foot. I have a rock scape largely built so just looking for a few pieces I could add to the sump or maybe use as an island.

I have bought a few things on this forum and hoping the positive experiences continue. Please don’t respond if you’ve had any recent outbreaks or algae issues… I’m new to this and already a bit intimidated. Thanks in advance.

cdw79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I have slowly been accumulating supplies for my first reef build (stay tuned for a build thread) for a Waterbox 100.3. I’m Just about ready to get this thing filled. To that end, I’m Looking for some live rock/rubble to get things started off on the right foot. I have a rock scape largely built so just looking for a few pieces I could add to the sump or maybe use as an island.

I have bought a few things on this forum and hoping the positive experiences continue. Please don’t respond if you’ve had any recent outbreaks or algae issues… I’m new to this and already a bit intimidated. Thanks in advance.
If you find any let me know! I always feel like I'm needing some medium ish sized rubble. When you're ready I can give you a few frags to get you started, I'm right around the corner in Arlington. Join WAMAS too, as well as the FB groups in the area, if you're looking for some great local deals. DM me if you need a hand. Happy reefing!

wildcrazyjoker81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm down in Stafford and have a bin of rock you could pull from. Can just take a bigger piece and break it up into smaller rubble pieces as well. As the previous person said most definitely join up on WAMAS.org.

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is still looking for live rock....rubble or S,M,L pieces, let me know. I have a good amount of Australian Live rock pretty much cured out.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back