• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Radion with trade Kessil 360we

I got 4 Kessil 360we looking to trade for 3 Radion xr15 pro or 2 xr30 pro. Gen 3 or 4
Pics
IMG_20180221_123951.jpg
IMG_20180221_123942.jpg
IMG_20180221_123919.jpg
IMG_20180221_123907.jpg
 
I have 2 xr30’s Gen3 pro’s with the new diffusers. How old are your Kessils?
 
You have exactly what I've been looking for. I have 4 Hydra 52's that I'd be willing to part with.
 
I have an MP60 WESQDif you want to do some trading... not sure what size tank you have though....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new