• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ze_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I’m looking to buy a used Red Sea ReefLed 160S for a new tank build. I will need for it to get shipped to Colorado. Also looking for a Reefwave 45 and a Red Sea RSK 900. Please DM me what you have. Thank you!

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already found reefled 160s and reefwave. Still looking for rsk900 and reefmat 1200
I have a HUGE favor... if you've already gotten your 160S's in, is it possible to get a weight on one of them? I'm trying to determine an idea of what weight the 160S Universal Mounting Arm is designed to hold.

I'd like the weight of the unit and the power cord (not power supply as it won't be suspended from the Mounting Arm.

Thank you either way.
Allen

OP
OP
ze_reef

ze_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a HUGE favor... if you've already gotten your 160S's in, is it possible to get a weight on one of them? I'm trying to determine an idea of what weight the 160S Universal Mounting Arm is designed to hold.

I'd like the weight of the unit and the power cord (not power supply as it won't be suspended from the Mounting Arm.

Thank you either way.
Allen
Hello @BigAl07! I’ve weighed the Reefled 160s using a bathroom scale and I got 2.8lbs. It might not be super accurate but I tried it on my small kitchen scale and it was too heavy for it so I used the bathroom scale instead. It was just the light with visor and the short power cord. I hope this helps

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @BigAl07! I’ve weighed the Reefled 160s using a bathroom scale and I got 2.8lbs. It might not be super accurate but I tried it on my small kitchen scale and it was too heavy for it so I used the bathroom scale instead. It was just the light with visor and the short power cord. I hope this helps
Yes that ABSOLUTELY helps me! Thank you!

Unfortunately that light is a LOT lighter than the unit I was hoping/wanting to suspend with the 160 Mounting Arm.

Thank you and good luck in the rest of your equipment searching.

Allen

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already found reefled 160s and reefwave. Still looking for rsk900 and reefmat 1200
If youre willing to make the drive from Longmont Aquatic Art in Parker/Centennial area might have them in stock or able to order one for you. If not bulk reef supply for sure will have them! Got mine from there, sold it a little while ago to another reefer

OP
OP
ze_reef

ze_reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes that ABSOLUTELY helps me! Thank you!

Unfortunately that light is a LOT lighter than the unit I was hoping/wanting to suspend with the 160 Mounting Arm.

Thank you and good luck in the rest of your equipment searching.

Allen
No problem, I’m glad to help of help in any way good luck to you too! -Allen

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back