Looking for reef friends Mass/NH

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I'm looking for local or relatively local reef friends. I currently live in Westminster, MA and will be moving not too far to southern NH as soon as I can find a house. I would like to have a few reefing friends that are local that we can help each other out with projects and chat about tanks and what not. I have found non reefers like to look at and enjoy watching tanks however when you start to talk to them about it they get that glossed over look. So if there is anyone in the area looking for another friend/ pair of hands let me know!!

Really Great to have you as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

4APT.gif

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's Backwoods Reefs in New Ipswich, Ryan sells out of his house there. Also, you can join https://www.nhfragswap.com/ site as well as the one here on R2R in the link @Crabs McJones posted for NH.

There are a bunch of people in southern NH that attend our frag swaps. If you can ever get to Derry you should look up @jsak1976 and his frag tanks, he sells lots and has really nice stuff too.

Welcome to R2R ! ! !

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I’m new here looking for anyone in NH to buy some corals!
I'm in the process of selling my entire system. Livestock and coral included. I'm outside Springfield, mass.

Welcome and feel free to hit me up in private messages.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back