Looking for shark eggs

Renaissance corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of research and planning, finally ready to get a shark. I'm looking for help finding a reasonably priced shark egg or two preferably local to Central Texas or a reputable online source.

Disclaimer: I am aware of how big they get and the tank size that they need and all the other care requirements.

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of research and planning, finally ready to get a shark. I'm looking for help finding a reasonably priced shark egg or two preferably local to Central Texas or a reputable online source.

Disclaimer: I am aware of how big they get and the tank size that they need and all the other care requirements.
If you google search sharks for sale you’ll get lots of results however most of the sites i researched had horrible reviews and tons of complaints. Your best bet online would most likely be live aquaria. One of the few legit online stores I’ve ordered fish from and didn’t get scammed. You could try TSM aquatics or Marine Collectors but it would be a special order through them since I’ve never seen sharks available on their sites??Either way good luck on your search I know I’ve debated on getting a shark for my new 360 build! If you do find someone other than live aquaria please let me know!

OP
OP
Renaissance corals

Renaissance corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you google search sharks for sale you’ll get lots of results however most of the sites i researched had horrible reviews and tons of complaints. Your best bet online would most likely be live aquaria. One of the few legit online stores I’ve ordered fish from and didn’t get scammed. You could try TSM aquatics or Marine Collectors but it would be a special order through them since I’ve never seen sharks available on their sites??Either way good luck on your search I know I’ve debated on getting a shark for my new 360 build! If you do find someone other than live aquaria please let me know!
Thanks. My go to for oddball fish is usually live aquaria but they only have already hatched. Eggs are currently out of stock. And i really want to go through the hatching process.

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Try calling Aquatek or Austin Aquadome. I've seen shark eggs at both places, rarely. Avoid LiveAquaria, their quality has gone way downhill.

OP
OP
Renaissance corals

Renaissance corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try calling Aquatek or Austin Aquadome. I've seen shark eggs at both places, rarely. Avoid LiveAquaria, their quality has gone way downhill.
Thanks. That would be a pretty reasonable drive for me. As I'm only about an hour away from there.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

My LFS has two currently. (Bamboo sharks)
Also:

OP
OP
Renaissance corals

Renaissance corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: huge shout-out to Polly's pets in san Antonio. They were able to get me a healthy egg within a week at a very reasonable price. They also might still have an extra if anyone in the san Antonio tx area is interested.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back