looking for starters in my tank

burningbaal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a little 29g AIO I made out of a standard aqueon. If there's anyone super close, I'd love to grab a golf ball of chaeto or caulerpa from someone with a full fuge!
I'd also be happy to throw a few bucks or some unused frag plugs at someone with a cool leather or cabbage coral as my first coral in the tank. It'll lean a little more in the LPS-heavy mixed reef direction, but a colored-polyp leather would be really neat. Happy to trade some of the live rock enhance or the giant brightwell magnesium bottle... I'll never use it all.

I'm up near Bothell.

rknott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a little 29g AIO I made out of a standard aqueon. If there's anyone super close, I'd love to grab a golf ball of chaeto or caulerpa from someone with a full fuge!
I'd also be happy to throw a few bucks or some unused frag plugs at someone with a cool leather or cabbage coral as my first coral in the tank. It'll lean a little more in the LPS-heavy mixed reef direction, but a colored-polyp leather would be really neat. Happy to trade some of the live rock enhance or the giant brightwell magnesium bottle... I'll never use it all.

I'm up near Bothell.

Did you hear back from anyone. I will make you a deal on several small things for a starter tank and throw in some chato. Pm me. Each item $10. I know how hard it is to get started.

OP
OP
burningbaal

burningbaal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a leather from Barrier Reef and was graciously offered some macro, a Monti spongodes, and unknown Zoa. I've just changed salt mix, added the macro, and added some filter fleece...so I'm trying to make sure I get things stable, but maybe in a couple weeks it'll be ready for more, $10 is very reasonable.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back