Looking for Used AI Sol parts

Bolingsw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys my wife picked up a couple of AI Sol light a couple of weeks ago in working condition. We got them home and was cleaning them up and noticed that a couple of the blue leds were not coming on like the rest. I opened up the light and found corrosion on the main circuit board and one of the plug connections for the led puck is broken. Does anyone have a used light or parts they are wanting to part with

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't have any but these were my first LED lights. I saw them at MACNA and new they would be a hit!

OP
OP
B

Bolingsw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any but these were my first LED lights. I saw them at MACNA and new they would be a hit!
Thanks, my wife and I are fairly new to the hobby just over a year in we have a 25 gallon mixed reef tank. We are in the process of getting everything together to set up our 90 gallon reef. I am hoping to used these lights one is working and the other isn’t yet hopefully I can find the board or maybe get it repaired.

Beardo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys my wife picked up a couple of AI Sol light a couple of weeks ago in working condition. We got them home and was cleaning them up and noticed that a couple of the blue leds were not coming on like the rest. I opened up the light and found corrosion on the main circuit board and one of the plug connections for the led puck is broken. Does anyone have a used light or parts they are wanting to part with
I have 2 disassembled AI Sols. Been awhile and don't remember exactly what was wrong with them though. I can look through and see what I have.
Just to clarify, are you needing a curcuit board and a few led clusters?

OP
OP
B

Bolingsw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I need the circuit board and would take a couple of clusters. When you see what you have you can email me what you are asking for them. [email protected]

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back