Looking for Used AI Sol parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bolingsw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bolingsw

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys my wife picked up a couple of AI Sol light a couple of weeks ago in working condition. We got them home and was cleaning them up and noticed that a couple of the blue leds were not coming on like the rest. I opened up the light and found corrosion on the main circuit board and one of the plug connections for the led puck is broken. Does anyone have a used light or parts they are wanting to part with
 
I don't have any but these were my first LED lights. I saw them at MACNA and new they would be a hit!
 
I don't have any but these were my first LED lights. I saw them at MACNA and new they would be a hit!
Thanks, my wife and I are fairly new to the hobby just over a year in we have a 25 gallon mixed reef tank. We are in the process of getting everything together to set up our 90 gallon reef. I am hoping to used these lights one is working and the other isn’t yet hopefully I can find the board or maybe get it repaired.
 
Hi guys my wife picked up a couple of AI Sol light a couple of weeks ago in working condition. We got them home and was cleaning them up and noticed that a couple of the blue leds were not coming on like the rest. I opened up the light and found corrosion on the main circuit board and one of the plug connections for the led puck is broken. Does anyone have a used light or parts they are wanting to part with
I have 2 disassembled AI Sols. Been awhile and don't remember exactly what was wrong with them though. I can look through and see what I have.
Just to clarify, are you needing a curcuit board and a few led clusters?
 
Yes I need the circuit board and would take a couple of clusters. When you see what you have you can email me what you are asking for them. [email protected]
 
What do you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new