• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking to buy Midas Blenny

OneMerissa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
66
Location
Budd Lake
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know were I can find a Midas Blenny? I can't seem to find any on line or near me! I am in northern NJ!
 
Not sure if you found one. I just picked one up at Reefco in Green Brook. They had at least one other one when I was there.
 
I have one. I’m in DC/MD area but can ship.
 
Does anyone know were I can find a Midas Blenny? I can't seem to find any on line or near me! I am in northern NJ!
Go to Absoultely fish in clifton. They will order you one if they dont have it in stock. Or just get one online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new