Looking to download MyReef 2.0? Look no further!

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been doing good. I got out in 2013 as work got too crazy and the international travel. Seems like that Macna show in Dallas was forever ago hehe. Ironically ill be in Florida during Macna this year so we may take a day free up up to Orlamdo.
Hopefully we can meet up then. I plan on being there. Yes Dallas does seem like a long time ago. I finally got water in that tank I was working on back then. It has been up a running for about 4 years.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just bought a second RKL system for the SL2 module. I was trying to update my new RKL head unit and I get: "A valid programming file has not been loaded!
Un-acceptable file:"
I have done a factory reset and made sure it will connect to my reef in settingss. The new head unit currently has software version 2.06 and the sid V2 is updated to 2.09
I have RKL-1-0208.hex. If you want a copy then pm me with you email and I will send it to you.

Last edited:

ReefStrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately Digital Aquatics has discontinued their ReefKeeper line and with it the Website and the download link for MyReef 2.0

Did you recently acquire a used ReefKeeper and need to download MyReef 2.0?
Don't worry I've got you covered!
Follow THIS LINK here to my Google Drive where I saved the download.
I would also like to turn this into a support thread being that DA is no longer offering support. So I'm hoping that along with myself, other users can help out and offer support to users in need of it.
Happy Reefing :D
Is there anyone or a combination of RKE users that have the lastest firmware bin/hex/myreef sofware out there we can get consolidated somewhere. I have a few things to contribute and It would be great if we all could work together.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anyone or a combination of RKE users that have the lastest firmware bin/hex/myreef sofware out there we can get consolidated somewhere. I have a few things to contribute and It would be great if we all could work together.
@n2585722 might

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Were you in DA deep enough to help develop some software... I'd like to help if you have some code
I did not work for them as an employee. Team DA members were users that were choosen by DA to help others with programming issues and such. We did not get paid, but they did use us to beta test different modules and systems when needed. So we did get access to items before they were available to purchase. So I do not have any of the code. I do have most of the latest firmware if you are in need. Just let me know what you have on you system and modules. You will have to PM me with your email. I will be away from my files for a long weekend. I have plans to attend MACNA this weekend.

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately Digital Aquatics has discontinued their ReefKeeper line and with it the Website and the download link for MyReef 2.0

Did you recently acquire a used ReefKeeper and need to download MyReef 2.0?
Don't worry I've got you covered!
Follow THIS LINK here to my Google Drive where I saved the download.
I would also like to turn this into a support thread being that DA is no longer offering support. So I'm hoping that along with myself, other users can help out and offer support to users in need of it.
Happy Reefing :D

I just picked up a RKE. I am attempting to understand how everything works. Especially exposing the webview via an outward facing port. I have the head unit, net, PCE x2, and the SL1. Any advice?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The RKE alarms can have up to three input which can be Anded or Or'ed together. You can only have one alarm per output but can use the same alarm for more than one output. If I knew what you were needing the alarm for I may be more help at programming it.

Last edited:

Showtime2d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lost the power supply for my RKM-HUB. I know it's a 9-volt 500 milliamp. Is there anyone that can help me?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several of the HUB modules but never needed to use a power supply with them. A 9v DC 500ma supply with the same connector and has the same polarity as the one that went bad should work.

Showtime2d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several of the HUB modules but never needed to use a power supply with them. A 9v DC 500ma supply with the same connector and has the same polarity as the one that went bad should work.
I lost my power supply unfortunately

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a reason you have a power supply for the HUB? I use them as a 5 way splitter. I have enough PC4's to power all my modules.

ReefStrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully this will help you get going..let us/me know. Pg 2 configuring an alarm...

Attachments

• RKE_application_guide_web.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 811

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which SL2 do you have? There are 2 versions. The firmware is not compatible between the 2. The newer version has a BNC connector for salinity. I will look and see what I have when I get home.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back