Loud BioPellet Reactor!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nav80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nav80

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


There is a link to mine running. I think that its a bit loud. Do you guys have any solutions for this problem?

I have tried wrapping it in filter media and can still here it from my bed room. ;Nailbiting
 


There is a link to mine running. I think that its a bit loud. Do you guys have any solutions for this problem?

I have tried wrapping it in filter media and can still here it from my bed room. ;Nailbiting

Lol that is insanely loud! My prayers go out to you getting some sleep lol. I wish I had a solution ;Nailbiting.
 
Can you tell if the noise is from the pump or the pellets moving?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new