Louisiana Cade 600 S2 Build

c3stacks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
southern
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Im just a newbie who’ve recently started the saltwater tank hobby after a 5 year hiatus. Trying to familiarize myself with the R2R platform. I will post updated pictures on the build shortly.

94DEC19D-7BDF-42A2-AC96-CE6769BDD9A8.jpeg


52C51DA9-1888-457E-8A02-7034812B0FFE.jpeg
Vectra S2 return pump
150W Eheim Heater
2- AI Nero 3
Dalua GW7 protein skimmer
AI Hydra 64
 
Nice tank! How long has it been running? Do you have a list of fish you are planning on adding?
 
Nice tank! How long has it been running? Do you have a list of fish you are planning on adding?
Thanks! The tank has cycled and been running about a month now. I have 2 small picasso clowns that came as a pair. I just introduced a CUC today. Im not sure what fish i want next. I do want something hardy. Any advice is welcomed.
 
Nice start. What light do you plan on using? I just purchased the same system and struggling with light choice, I do want to go Kissel this time around.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new