Love my Blenny

Ariel'sMom

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
73
Location
Johnston
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn’t sure where to post this picture. This is my first fish and I’ve had him for 14 months. Can you tell me how to post a picture? Thanks in advance.
454A7328-3ABE-41FE-A89B-8883FD5D047F.jpeg
 
Wasn’t sure where to post this picture. This is my first fish and I’ve had him for 14 months. Can you tell me how to post a picture? Thanks in advance.
454A7328-3ABE-41FE-A89B-8883FD5D047F.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Seems you've already figured out how to post your blenny's photo - CUTIE!!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Johnston:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
This is our +6" lawnmower blenny named "Muppet" getting a little photoshop love:
Michael-Vincent--2022-April-14724-ArtsyFish.jpg
 
My Blenny is a character. Races around the tank. Pig of an eater. Often sits with his tail sucking him to the over flow and as food comes in he's on it in a flash. Barely a flake goes down the drain.
He can be a pita when trying to spot feed corals. He knows the pipette means food.
 
Welcome! Glad you joined. Seems you've already figured out how to post your blenny's photo - CUTIE!!!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Johnston:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
This is our +6" lawnmower blenny named "Muppet" getting a little photoshop love:
Michael-Vincent--2022-April-14724-ArtsyFish.jpg
How do you get the build thread badge? I have a build thread set up but never got that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new