Love my Blenny

E73C0AFE-B7A7-4D98-99A7-5B1B1A8464FA.gif
 
Wasn’t sure where to post this picture. This is my first fish and I’ve had him for 14 months. Can you tell me how to post a picture? Thanks in advance.
454A7328-3ABE-41FE-A89B-8883FD5D047F.jpeg
My blenny actually gets bullied by my yellow eye kole tang. Although, I did watch the blenny attack him one day; it was glorious revenge against a bully.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new