• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Low-Med-High End Acropora & SPS

Item Price
$75-$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FraggyMcFragface

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Location
Neenah
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
‣Arrive Alive Guarantee
‣100% Aquacultured/Tank Raised
‣Guaranteed Pest Free
‣$50 Shipping UPS Next Day Air
‣PayPal/Venmo Accepted
‣Standard DOA policy (picture/video of DOA coral in the bag)

1. SC Orange Passion $150
2. TSA Fruity Pebbles $150
3. RT66 Ice Titan $75
4. ORA PearlBerry $75
5. Blueberry Cyphastrea Mini Colony $75
6. POTO DemonSlayer $100
7. PC Crimson Creeper $75
8. Princess Peach $85

8. Buy all for $550 and save 30%!!

20251019_201604.jpg
20251019_205339.jpg
20251019_201632.jpg
20251019_200505.jpg
20251019_205450.jpg
20251019_205423.jpg
20251019_201322.jpg
20251019_200959.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new