Low nutrient coral food?

Sick_man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
427
Reaction score
178
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been feeding my acan because it gets so puffy and I want it to keep its color since its new. I use reef roids but I want to switch to something lower in phosphate. I noticed after I feed there is some algae growth and I need to control it. Any coral food suggestions?
 
Hi, I have not noticed any major nutrient spikes with Red Sea ab+ but in saying that I use reef roids myself very sparingly and my corals like it more but so does algae.
 
I use benepets. No spikes so far. Been a month. Livestock loves it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new