Low profile led bar heat sinks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone found a source for heatsinks similar to what reefbright or build my led used? Looking for something smaller than the rapid led ones
 
Whoops I should've been more specific. I want to be able to use a splash shield so I can use some diffused acrylic in front of the diodes, so in that respect, it would need to be more like the rapid led where there is a slot for a cover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new