lps corals

JJ"sSouthernAquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
21
Location
walls
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I got a 5 gallon tank that has been going for quite some time now. I currently have two zoas and a flower pot (keeping it in there for a different tank later on). my question is, what are some good lps corals that i can put in there? or should i just do a zoas garden in it?
 
Hey, I got a 5 gallon tank that has been going for quite some time now. I currently have two zoas and a flower pot (keeping it in there for a different tank later on). my question is, what are some good lps corals that i can put in there? or should i just do a zoas garden in it?
Candy Cane corals are nice. Maybe some Duncans?
 
Hey, I got a 5 gallon tank that has been going for quite some time now. I currently have two zoas and a flower pot (keeping it in there for a different tank later on). my question is, what are some good lps corals that i can put in there? or should i just do a zoas garden in it?
Zoa garden
 
Duncan’s is a great recommendation, also mushrooms are great for colour and areas for fish and inverts to hide.
 
Also, although not an LPS you could maybe get a small leather in there, although they do get rather big after a while, however removal is relatively easy.
Here’s just a couple leathers I’ve had (The kenya tree I got today)
145701F8-FA77-4063-9809-18DE5BA65316.jpeg

003CA6B2-25EF-4B39-A7A3-33CEA1B112B2.jpeg

34C7AFCD-30BE-4BE3-8AEC-82D0E8A91DF0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new