LPS Favia ID

wraggederrick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I saw this favia coral on Aqua SD but I wasn’t able to get. Does anyone know the name of this and where I can find more? Thanks.

07B1AB70-5191-4693-A5AF-47A4E9071D6D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new