- Joined
- Feb 4, 2024
- Messages
- 136
- Reaction score
- 86
- Location
- Waukegan
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
I have these WYIWYG Chalice frags for sale.
Shipping is $45 with UPS and standard DOA.
Any more questions you can DM.
I can always make you a deal with any coral packs, including other coral posts.
Rainbow Dynamite Chalice (Red side) $80
OG Mummy Eye Chalice $30
Green/Orange Meltdown Chalice $35
Green Meltdown Chalice $30
Small Green Blasto colony $40
Rainbow Acan $35
Red and Teal Blasto $25
Hellfire torch split head $125
Shipping is $45 with UPS and standard DOA.
Any more questions you can DM.
I can always make you a deal with any coral packs, including other coral posts.
Rainbow Dynamite Chalice (Red side) $80
OG Mummy Eye Chalice $30
Green/Orange Meltdown Chalice $35
Green Meltdown Chalice $30
Small Green Blasto colony $40
Rainbow Acan $35
Red and Teal Blasto $25
Hellfire torch split head $125
Last edited: