***!!! LRO Beat the Heat LIVE SALE!! Saturday, August 13th. $1, $5 Corals! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife’s giving me the stink eye, bye for now lol.
i-saw-that.gif

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And for the record, yes I made a frog, moon, teddy bear, and dinosaur egg.

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife’s giving me the stink eye, bye for now lol.

Get your spouses invested! (I'm replying to you directly, but I see others!) My husband will never be as "into" my tanks as I am, but I've casually gotten him emotionally invested. He has a fav invert, a fav fish, a couple corals he might love more than me. :grinning-face-with-sweat: The real victory was when we went on vacation a couple weeks ago for a full week, I was going to pay the neighbor teen $20 to eyeball the tanks and manual feed, and he told me, "That's not enough, double it."

Vinnie1959

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get your spouses invested! (I'm replying to you directly, but I see others!) My husband will never be as "into" my tanks as I am, but I've casually gotten him emotionally invested. He has a fav invert, a fav fish, a couple corals he might love more than me. :grinning-face-with-sweat: The real victory was when we went on vacation a couple weeks ago for a full week, I was going to pay the neighbor teen $20 to eyeball the tanks and manual feed, and he told me, "That's not enough, double it."
My wife just said "You take care of it I want to look at it"

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife tells me I need those "flower" corals but she can't describe them or tell me which ones they are...

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have no wife, or g/f, just me and the dogs, been single for almost 25 years now

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got Zoas, "nope." Palys, "not those." Gonis, " no sir!" Alveopora, "not those but they're pretty." Micros, "not what I want."...

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's kinda funny because if I buy a fish without my wife she gets upset that I spent money. If I take her to the fish store I end up spending at least 3 times what I had planned on and she asks if I want that one too...

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back