** LRO BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!! Friday 1pm est to 7pm est $1, $5, and $10 CORAL!! **

ros3to

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought so much shopify blocked me from buying. I had to go on my phone and use apple pay. lol
modern day problems require modern day solutions! im glad you were able to some of the things u wanted tho!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THANK YOU GUYS for an awesome black friday sale!!! It was a ton of fun hanging out with you guys today!!! THere is still a ton of super nice stuff available left on our website!! Use these codes to take even more discounts off our live sale pricing!
black friday r2r copy.jpg

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always, thank you for a lovely sale Ann & crew! Hope you all had an amazing Black Friday both in store and online, and get some good rest soon!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As always, thank you for a lovely sale Ann & crew! Hope you all had an amazing Black Friday both in store and online, and get some good rest soon!
Thank YOU Leanna!! Its good to see you here as always!! I hope you had a lovely holiday <3

Houston03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang I wish I would’ve known I can’t locally pick up until next week, just drove 1.5 hours and couldn’t pick up anything

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dang I wish I would’ve known I can’t locally pick up until next week, just drove 1.5 hours and couldn’t pick up anything

Oops! Yeah. They're going to have quite the job going through all those corals and sorting the orders out this coming week. That's why they said in the first post they stated that orders can't be picked up locally until Wednesday.

-Local pick ups are always welcome, please give us a call prior to pick up so we can have your order ready. We are allowing local pick ups starting the Wednesday after the sale.

I know that excitement though, and I've certainly missed the details myself before.

Houston03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops! Yeah. They're going to have quite the job going through all those corals and sorting the orders out this coming week. That's why they said in the first post they stated that orders can't be picked up locally until Wednesday.

I know that excitement though, and I've certainly missed the details myself before.

Yes sir this is what happens when you are too excited for a sale and don’t read a single thing LOL

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m so terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we have been slammed sorting through orders and our retail small business Saturday sale. I feel bad you drove all that way out. If you want me to ship your corals just send me an email and I can get them out to you, otherwise you can come anytime on Wednesday or after to pick up!

Houston03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we have been slammed sorting through orders and our retail small business Saturday sale. I feel bad you drove all that way out. If you want me to ship your corals just send me an email and I can get them out to you, otherwise you can come anytime on Wednesday or after to pick up!
It was my fault for not reading the post no need to be sorry! I’ll make a trip this weekend to come pick them up

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back