s2minute

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

Do they add anything else like
Spirulina ?

paul spinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY2.jpg

LRS "Behind-The-Scenes" Giveaway

We're excited to announce a new and fun contest for our community sponsored by LRS Foods!

LRS Foods just celebrated their five year anniversary by releasing a “behind-the-scenes” video produced by Mark Callahan. They’ve come a long way in a short period of time and this video shows the care and diligence which has been the foundation of their success. LRS has offered up a nice package of frozen, dry and liquid foods as a way to say “thank you” for supporting their family business. You may not know it but LRS now distributes PE Mysis, Reef Nutrition, Coral Frenzy and Masstick foods. They are truly a “one-stop-fish-food-shop” for retail stores.

HOW TO ENTER
Watch the following video and comment on one thing, in this thread, that you learned about LRS that you didn’t know before! Your post will be your official entry.

THE PRIZE
6 packs of LRS, three jars of Coral Frenzy, one pack of Masstick, one pack of PE Mysis/Calanus, one jar of reef Nutrition Oyster Feast, Tigger-Pods and Phyto-Feast. That’s a combined value of over $350 with free shipping!

*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on 8-10-17

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png

best food hands down..congrats

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe how much care and work goes into each package. Makes me feel good about putting it in my tank.

Brogratz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was really educational, I didn't know the company was so small. Seem like a great group of people. Glad I know where my money goes when I buy this food.

Mopartech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was surprised how fresh the ingredients are and the effort and care of making sure what is put into their product. The fact the shrimp is peeled by hand is amazing.

Max Jacobs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Care and detail go into each step to ensure the highest quality food for our finned friends

aros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They scrape the egg out of the sac?! Dang, that's commitment.

ihavecrabs

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize that so much scrutiny went into the quality of the food from freshness to shipments on dry ice. This is awesome.. better quality then most all food we eat to be perfectly honest!

harley3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know just how far they go to make sure the ingredients used are as fresh as possible. I also didn't know that Larry used to be a cop.

Bigtex817

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree with most of the responses here that I'm just amazed at the quality of food that goes into this product for fish that we keep in glass boxes. I'm glad to see that they are covering all types of tanks and especially for us nano guys/gals. Keep up the great work LRS and thank you for your service with the force.

Pongo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no idea Veronica was "in charge".
I've never tried LRS, but now I must get some to try it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back