Lurking days are over

FishSkedee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
188
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m James from Tx, and this is my new garage reef. I’m planning an upgrade from 75g to over 500 TV, here to share and learn from the experts!

3A3E2E85-10AF-4581-B936-ADCC4FD7517F.jpeg
 
Greetings and welcome to the reef, James. I'm looking forward to seeing this monster build come together!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the love everyone, it’s very nice to feel so welcome in such a large community! Here’s the first pic of the reef structure, I’ll be focusing on flow.. under the coral, above and beside :)
 

Attachments

  • 1FE337D8-6DAB-4762-AB0F-8D0263D4C1A0.jpeg
    1FE337D8-6DAB-4762-AB0F-8D0263D4C1A0.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new