• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lysmata boggessi - Peppermint shrimp

besskurz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
393
Reaction score
512
Location
Greenville
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
- hey do you have aiptasia? I'm hungry.
shutterstock_1773797036-scaled.jpg


Yes I would like to buy a shrimp to attempt killing aiptasia.
Its a hit and miss, yes, I read the disclaimer.
I'm in south carolina upstate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new