MACNA vs. Reefapalooza??

Philip Chin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
159
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what people think is the better event? It seems MACNA has more speakers but too bad it was cancelled this year. What are everyone else's opinions? Thanks
 
I was wondering what people think is the better event? It seems MACNA has more speakers but too bad it was cancelled this year. What are everyone else's opinions? Thanks

They are not really the same nor intended to be. Maybe the question should be 'what sort of convention are you most interested in...' and give them choices like:

Speakers
Education
Equipment
Livestock
etc

Edit: hope your day is well.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new