Macro lens

coralguy89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
0
Location
akron
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to Slrs and I'm Geting eather a d3100 or 3200 and. How do judge witch macro lens to get ?
 
Make sure it is a true macro lens. 1:1

That's the only advice I can offer.
 
They sell all of them on ebay :o)

What's your budget? You can get various ones at different price points. At $300-$400, the Tokina is very good. At $800-$1000, the Nikon is slightly better. At $1,500, Nikon makes a great zoom macro. You'll likely want something in the 90mm to 110mm range, and definitely 1:1.

CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new