• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Macroalgae, sea sponges and gorgonians.

@Esquire805 in NW Pa Macro algaes are hard to come by I've been wanting to do an mixed macro build for a long time and it's been hard for me to find blue hyphnea,sargassum, mermaids wine glass,halimeda,dragonbreath etc. Etc. When the weather breaks I've been doing my research and wanna get a clutch of seahorses but I would need to build up my macro collection before hand and I have yet to find a reputable source from where it wasn't unhealthy or snagged from the oceans.. you look credible what kind of package deal could I get for every type of macro you have? You can PM me anytime
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new