Made the leap....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a zebra dwarf lion fish yesterday. I have wanted one for a while and finally saw one that was worth the risk of some shrimp. Hopefully all goes well :)
 
He has been hiding or I would have snapped some. Once he comes out I'll get some for sure. Hopefully it will be this week :)
 
Congrats on the new fish :D Hopefully he comes out of hiding soon, so you can show him off.
 
Thanks BarbH. I will work on the pictures this week.

I know I know
a693481b-5440-c6e3.jpg
 
good luck i had a fuzzy dwarf that stay hidden. it would come out at night after lights out but never would eat and i kept sw mollies in there for it. i did read that the fuzzies more nocturnal than most.
 
I noticed that this guy seems to be more active at night. Hopefully that will change.
 
Here he/she is! I have a video as well. I can't figure out how to upload it :(

46b20ce9-230c-94b1.jpg


46b20ce9-2316-e9b4.jpg
 
Yes it is. I was surprised to see it out today. :)
 
Thats a cool fish. I too would wanna add one to the tank but hesitant on doing so. GL with yours
 
Yeah I want to add one to but I like my clowns most of the time and would like to add some cleaner shrimp. Lol
 
Thanks guys. So far it seems very timid. I saw a peppermint shrimp go up to it and check the lion out. It showed not interest in making the shrimp a snack. Hopefully it will stay that way :)
 
I have already figured out how to get one just need to get my 150g up and running. So far I'm going to have four satellite tank connected to it. A cuttlefish tank,a lion fish tank, a nem tank, and a seagrass tank. Please don't give me anymore ideas. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new