Made the move.

kichimark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have actually signed up on here several years back and I think it was so I can see the for sale sections although I am not sure haha. My name is Mark and I used to be very active on RC historically. Things always come in the way (grad school, family, work, etc) but I could never really leave the hobby since I have been doing SW/reef since around 98 or so.

Here is a pic of my old reef tank (artesian 2) that I had to take down a couple years ago due to a move and I could not take it with me. That sunburst was a giant and I can't believe how much they cost now. I did have that at a cousins house when I moved but it decided to walk and got chopped up in one of his PH so I have it no more.
mUxqhOo.jpg

Here is my current little slice of the ocean and has been up for about a year and a half...a 13.5 evo and as you can see is packed with tons of stuff.
msmJIMt.jpg

Anyhow, it is nice to be a part of this community since it appears very active and I plan on continuing to learn from you all and help when I can.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I have actually signed up on here several years back and I think it was so I can see the for sale sections although I am not sure haha. My name is Mark and I used to be very active on RC historically. Things always come in the way (grad school, family, work, etc) but I could never really leave the hobby since I have been doing SW/reef since around 98 or so.

Here is a pic of my old reef tank (artesian 2) that I had to take down a couple years ago due to a move and I could not take it with me. That sunburst was a giant and I can't believe how much they cost now. I did have that at a cousins house when I moved but it decided to walk and got chopped up in one of his PH so I have it no more.
mUxqhOo.jpg

Here is my current little slice of the ocean and has been up for about a year and a half...a 13.5 evo and as you can see is packed with tons of stuff.
msmJIMt.jpg

Anyhow, it is nice to be a part of this community since it appears very active and I plan on continuing to learn from you all and help when I can.

Welcome (back) to R2R! :)

Tank looks nice!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark, welcome to back to R2R!!:)

What a amazing nano tank. Any plans of going larger?

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Nice to see you back with R2R:) (quick guys tie some string around his arm so he can’t leave again, we would miss his nice pictures too much). Jk:) but glad your back and always let us know if you need help. Your tanks look amazing bob is definitely your uncle. :)

OP
OP
kichimark

kichimark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he was a beauty. Lots of folks used to comment on it and always wanted a split. But in the 3 or 4 years that I had it, it never split. The others did but that one didn't. Never wanted to take a razor to it either. I love seeing things grow.
5kzYbX0.jpg

Here is a video I took of it a few years ago. The quality is not the best (iphone).

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 55 84.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back