Magentic Stirrer for Hanna Checker

  • Thread starter Thread starter Plandauesq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Updates on the autoaqua stirrer pls

I’m looking for a small portable stirrer that will fit in my test kit briefcase, this being a charger is a PLUS!
 
I only see a few problems with using a stir bar if like Randy said doesn't effect light much. Technically it may but would it be enough to cause big error? I don't know. 1 possible magnetic interference with electronics. 2 It displaces liquid basically make sure doesn't over fill vial. I don't think it would effect colorimetrics if you made sure to have right amount of mL's. 3 you would want to make sure it is degreased, cleaned and wear clean rubber gloves when handling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new